Item Cumulative Probability Curves
Plots of cumulative probability curves for item categories can be obtained by selecting this option. ConstructMap produces probability curves for P(x=1 or higher), P(x=2 or higher)... through P(x=max score) on the item selected by the user.
- Select Item Cumulative Probability Curves from the menu.
- Set the Cumulative Probability Map Options just as you set the options for the ICC map.
- The graphic is automatically saved as a jpeg file in the folder specified in step 2, but you can use File – Save As PNG to save it in the Portable Network Graphics format, which may produce a higher quality image for print or web pages and usually produces a smaller file.
- Print the graphic using File – Print.
- Close the window by clicking on the OK button.