The Construct Map shows the criterion zones that have been defined for a particular variable.
- Select Reports - Item Reports - Construct Map from the main menu.
- Define the layout of the report in the Construct Map Options dialog window. Note that in this example, we adjusted the range of logit values to improve the legibility of the report.
- Construct Maps for multivariate models will have tabs for each variable in the upper lefthand corner of the window. Click on a tab to open that Construct Map.
- Select File - Save as JPG (or PNG) to save all of the maps.
- Select File - Print Selected Chart to print the visible map.
- Click the Close button at the bottom of the window to close the report.